This course includes basic knowledge and concepts in the field of professional make-up, recommended for beginners in make-up. The course involves a wide variety of salon make-up, work with different types of face, eyes, lips. Basic concepts of color and color perception.
12 lessons, 3 hours each, 7 days for full course
- Colors systematics. The color circle (concept and origin of color circle)
- Colors associations and color impact on human. Different color circles, gradients, blending colors and tincture drills. Related colors (similar drills as above)
- Different color harmonies in make-up.
- Color face correction, problem's concept and its solution.
- Diagnostic of personality according to color type, selection proper tinctures. Using color theory "seasons" for making harmony make-up look.
- Brushes' hygiene and treatment. Brushes' cleansing. Disinfectants for hands and arms.
- Brushes' storage and drying. The structure of make-up brush. Types of brushes and their usage.
- Facial correction materials.
- Facial modeling types.
- 6 main face types. Creamy correction.
- Strombing - as a new make-up direction (light points) massage lines and their use in make-up.
- The main three eyes types: European, Asian, Oriental.
- Eyes elements and parts designation.
- Formula for creating classic make-up forms.
- Different typed eyes make-up drills.
- Lips correction and form making.
- Due to lips type and form tinctures and textures selection.
- Creating drafts from beginning to applying.
- Eyebrow shape modeling and correction (difference between them).
- Triangle and golden section rules.
- "Hollywood eyebrow" creating.
- Modern tends in eyebrow shaping.
- Materials and equipment.
- Work with individual face characteristics.
- Removing, cutting, thinning, coloring and eyebrow make-up.
- Tincture selection due to seasonal color analysis.
- Sequence of eyebrow modeling. Methods of anasthesia.
- Drills for different shapes of eyebrows.
- Eyebrow shape due to face shape.
- Show: eyebrow modeling. Practicing eyebrow modeling on models.
- Shadow technique. Casual make-up. Nude make-up with creamy textures for face correction. Round brush in make-up.
- Shadow technique with creamy textures for eye make-up. Line in nude make-up. Strombing technique. Shadow technique use (nude) in life, on stage and in advertisements.
- Pencil techniques. Business make-up. Classic shape creating. Correct selection of tinctures and textures for this make-up. Applying technique.
- Wedding make-up (pencil technique). Colors selection for bride. Mixing techniques in wedding make-up.
- Evening make-up. Creamy textures use. Light-color-depth. Technique of applying difficult textures with mica and pearl content. Eyelashes.
- Classical black eyeline. Shadow technique drill. Applying eyeliner and creating line rules.
- Gradient gel eyeline. Shadow technique drill. Right selection of gradient tinctures.
- Salon make-up smoky eyes. Applying and creating technique. Difference between salon smoky eyes and podium smoky eyes. Textures and colors selection.
- Color smoky eyes. Mixed technique. Different textures mixing. Aqua make-up. Color accents.