This course is made for salon make-up artists who want to improve their level of work, learn new techniques and textures. The course includes working with make-up for photo shoots, shows and special events. The concept and rules for a facechart, testing of different types of make-up in the picture.
12 lessons, 3 hours each, 7 days for full course
- Light points and their location on face. When it is needful to use them and when is not.
- Strombing- new make-up direction. Face correction materials.
- Kinds of face modeling.
- 6 main face types. Creamy correction.
- Ideal face formula.
- Draft creating (from building to blending).
- How to make portfolio in a right way.
- Different types of survey.
- Make-up eras and their representatives.
- Make-up changes over years. Types and features.
- Creating different make-up shapes.
- Building and practicing them on paper.
- Painting in make-up, its usage.
- Different complexity painting drill.
- Temping. Its concept. Texture and right application. The use of different types of temping in make-up.
- Practicing different shapes of eyes, eyebrows, lips on facecharts.
- Rules of drawing and blending cosmetic on special paper. Light and shadow in make-up.
- Pencil technique. Classic shape creating. Color accents use. Different textures and techniques for evening make-up.
- Temping. Aqua technique. Right color selection for blending. When aqua colors can be used. Applying rules and nuances.
- Creamy technique. Podium smoky eyes or waterproof make-up for photo session. Advantages of creamy technique.
- Mixed technique. Podium make-up or make-up for photo session (with gel textures blending). Drawing in make-up.
- Pencil technique with creamy textures use. Alternative make-up. Rules of creating substandard shape.
- Pencil technique. Rules of creating shape. Using make-up for events and photo sessions.
- Pencil technique. Creating substandard shape rules. Pencil technique. Creating shape rules. Using make-up for events and photo sessions.
- Pencil technique. Rules of creating substandard shape. Pencil technique. Rules of creating shape. Using make-up for events and photo sessions.
- Exam. Classical wedding make-up creation.
- Graduation work. Creative make-up (using all learnt) creating.
- Mixed technique drill.